|Prices for Year 2017||Off Peak||Peak||Premium W/Ends|
|All prices include VAT at the current rate Prices are per night unless otherwise stated||All other dates||26/4 - 2/5 inc
18/5 - 7/9 inc
|25/5 - 30/5 inc|
|Easter||20/7 - 24/7 inc|
|Off Peak||24/8 - 29/8 inc|
|BASED ON 2 PEOPLE, UNIT AND AWNING|
|Serviced Pitch Caravan/T.Tent/Tent/M. Van/FREE Awning with hook up + 2 people||£21.00||£24.50||£26.00|
|Includes Two Persons|
|Unserviced Pitch Caravan/T.Tent/Tent/M Van/FREE Awning + 2 people||£17.00||£20.50||£22.00|
|Includes Two Persons|
|Long Motorhomes over 6 metres + 2 persons, hook up + FREE awning||£23.00||£27.00||£28.00|
|Per Person Extra 13 and over||£5.00||£6.50||As peak price|
|4 to 12 Years (Incl)||£3.50||£4.50||As peak price|
|Under 4 Years||FREE||FREE||As peak price|
|Dogs (max 2)||£2.00||£2.50||As peak price|
|Awning||FREE||FREE||As peak price|
|Childs /Backpackers Tent (see booking conds)||£3.50||£4.00||As peak price|
|Extra Car ( Max 1 )||£2.50||£3.00||As peak price|
|Day Visitors (see booking conds)||£5.00||£7.50||As peak price|
|Gazebo (not permitted Bank Hols see booking conds)||£4.00||£5.00||As peak price|
|Trailer Loaded (1 Car length with car/boat)||£6.50||£8.00||As peak price|
|Extended Stay for Family up to 5||£4.00||£8.00||As peak price|
|Serviced Pitch per week||£126.00||£160.00||N/A|
|Un Serviced Pitch per week||£96.00||£120.00||N/A|
|*Seasoned Campers Rate (Over 55's on daily basis only)||£2.00 disc per night||N/A||N/A|
|*Seasoned Campers Weekly Rate Serviced Pitch Only||£115.00||N/A||N/A|
|For Large Tents Over 4.5 metres Please enquire at reception for availability and price|
|* Not available to a discounted weekly rate|
|Prices include VAT at the time of print and are subject to change if VAT rate is varied|
DEPOSITS are per pitch
- Weekly £60
- Bank holiday £50
- Weekend £30
- Nightly £15
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONFOR LARGE TENTS PLEASE REFER TO RECEPTION FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICE DEPOSITS are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE and ALL BANK HOLIDAYS are a MINIMUM 3 NIGHT STAY
- Always check in at reception first, even if you know your pitch number, and to obtain the gate code.
- A Max 2 Visitors MUST register at reception (even for a short stay period.
- All guest/day visitors are liable for a visitors charge.
- Park/pitch your unit with the rear centre to the number and in the direction of the arrow. This is important to allow for the regulation distance between units.
- Units over 4.5 metres width and 7m length will be subject to a surcharge & located on a larger pitch.
- Tents must register their size and are limited to one per pitch.
- Complete the checklist on the reverse of the Touring Booking Form.
- Non arrival without initial notification may result in the pitch being re let and the loss of deposit.
- Gazebos must be pre booked Some pitches are not suitable. WE DO NOT ALLOW GAZEBOS ON BANK HOLIDAYS
- Security and automatic front gates. During high season the park may have security presence. Do not be alarmed they will have high visibility clothes and identification. Automatic front gates are operated at certain times of the year. If arriving late please ask for the gate details when booking.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Pool area or Meadow 3, owing to higher activity and numbers of children. Dogs must be tethered at all times and must be exercised off the park by a responsible adult not a child. Any accidents Bag It & Bin It ! Do not leave your Dog alone on the park at any time.
- Electric Scooters are not permitted on the park. Bicycles must not be ridden around the main building and reception area.